PR Account Coordinator
Launch an exciting communications and marketing career!
As an agency that was founded on What’s Next, we’re committed to creating rewarding experiences for our employees, with a focus on creativity, collaboration, inclusivity and continual learning. Prioritizing people has led to 360PR+ being recognized multiple times as a Best Place to Work. As an Account Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to every aspect of agency life, contributing to and learning about campaigns for dynamic brands and companies. Some responsibilities of this role include:
- Conducting media and other research to stay abreast of news and cultural trends
- Strategically identifying and learning about journalists across an array of beats
- Developing story pitches and conducting outreach
- Helping to identify and manage influencer activations
- Event coordination
- Participating in brainstorms, client and internal planning meetings
- Writing and compiling various documents, from media lists to spokesperson bios and briefing sheets
- Tracking and reporting campaign results and progress
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism or related field of study
- Prior relevant internship or full-time (0-1 years’) experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Adept at juggling multiple projects at once, never losing sight of the details
- Strong research and writing skills
- Enjoys collaborating in a team environment while also being a self-starter who takes initiative to communicate progress and suggest solutions
- Committed to a career in communications and marketing and passionate about media, staying abreast of the latest news and trending topics
360PR+ offers a progressive benefits package, including 100% employer-paid health care for employees, 401k matching contribution, generous paid time off including vacation and wellness days, flexible hybrid work schedule (two days in the office, with professional development opportunities, Lunch On Us, and other perks), Digital Nomad weeks, Summer Fridays, pet parent leave, fitness benefit, transportation benefit, matching gift program for charity of employee’s choice, and more. 360PR+ is a Certified Women-Owned Business and committed to creating a welcoming environment for all employees.
To apply for this position, please send an email with a short cover letter and resume or LinkedIn profile to Carolyn Leccese.