At 360, we’ve always had our eye on what’s next, looking around corners to reveal new opportunities for our clients and our people. Thinking tomorrow makes us better today, gives rise to breakthrough ideas and energizes our curious team. It’s an approach that keeps us sharp creatively and one that has sustained us for over 20 years. What better way to lean into what’s next than to enlist and elevate the next generation?
Our summer internship program will provide a meaningful learning experience to students who are new to or early on in their paths to a career in communications and marketing. You’ll split your time between working independently – helping us trend-spot, conducting research into a company, brand or industry sector, journalists, news and lifestyle media, social media platforms, influencers, etc. – and collaborating with 360 team members and your internship cohort. You’ll have the opportunity to attend a series of professional development workshops, led by 360 staff who specialize in brand marketing, executive thought leadership, purpose, media relations, influencer marketing, social media content strategy and more. We’ll also host panels with 360 team members sharing about their career paths.
- Rising Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors – majoring in communications, journalism, marketing or similar degree track – will be considered for this opportunity.
- Based on the experience we are designing, candidates without past PR, marketing and agency experience are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in learning about public relations and marketing, and a foundation of relevant coursework – journalism or creative writing, research/analytics, design, communications or marketing courses.
- Bring a strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, proofing your own work.
- Highly reliable, punctual and respectful of others’ schedules.
- A collaborative team player who wants to add value everywhere you go.
- This is a hybrid internship experience with some hours in 360’s Boston, NYC, and Philadelphia office each week.
Commitment & Key Dates
Internship commitment is part-time in the Spring and full-time (32 hours) in the Summer. We will consider adjusted schedule dates upon request during the recruitment process.
Interns will be responsible for their own mobile phone and data plan. 360PR+ will provide laptops, Microsoft Office accounts and Zoom access.
Email Carolyn Leccese telling us about your early career goals and why you would like to be part of 360’s summer cohort. Please include a resume or LinkedIn profile. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis, so don’t delay! We encourage you to visit www.360PR.plus to learn more about what makes our agency so special. 360PR+ is a diverse-owned business committed to equal opportunity employment for all.