Account Executive (New York)
As an Account Executive at 360PR+, you are fully entrenched in agency life, with direct responsibility for a variety of day-to-day activities including playing a prominent client-facing role. You’ll have an opportunity to play a key role in developing and executing media strategies, events, and more for consumer technology and lifestyle brands across a variety of sectors. Your positive, energetic attitude and proactive “modus operandi” demonstrate that you avidly seek new challenges and embrace new assignments for clients and the agency. These traits, combined with your entrepreneurial mindset, fuel your eagerness to master this level and continue forging ahead.
You infuse these skills into your responsibilities, among which are:
- Media Maven — At this stage, you have begun building a strong rapport and lasting connections with key media contacts, as you dauntlessly pursue opportunities for your clients.
- Client Touchpoint — Taking on a bigger client-facing role, you correspond regularly with clients to provide updates on campaign progress and results, with the mentorship of more senior staff.
- Content Acumen — Your skills are honed for strong writing of all kinds – from strategic client correspondence to creative pitches and press and influencer materials with an eye to visual storytelling.
- Program Pilot — Using the organizational skills crafted earlier in your career, you drive day-to-day activities such as media tours and brand ambassador programs.
- Aspiring Mentor — Sharing your know-how and lessons learned with AAEs, ACs and interns, as well as peers across the agency, you help further their growth, as well as your own.
Your career journey at 360 will allow you to master the above skills and create the ability to proactively identify trends that go beyond the obvious story opportunities to garner attention. You’ll be given ample opportunity to directly engage with agency leadership, colleagues, clients, influencers, and other partners to develop a deeper level of critical thinking necessary to advance your career.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary Range: $58,000-$68,000
Base salary will depend on numerous factors including but not limited to experience, training, associated responsibilities, and other business and organizational needs. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire. Candidates who feel they are well-suited for the position but have salary requirements outside of the range are encouraged to inquire about the position.
Salary is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. 360PR+ offers a progressive benefits package, including 100% employer-paid health care for employees, 401k matching contribution, generous paid time off including vacation and wellness days, flexible hybrid work schedule (two days in the office, with professional development opportunities, Lunch On Us, and other perks), Digital Nomad weeks, Summer Fridays, pet parent leave, fitness benefit, transportation benefit, matching gift program for charity of employee’s choice, and more.
360PR+ is a Certified Women-Owned Business and committed to creating a welcoming environment for all employees. To learn more about 360PR+, visit www.360PR.plus and https://www.linkedin.com/company/360prplus.